Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome!


Being a blogger is something I never thought I would be. Do not expect witty comments or funny jokes; it ain't happening. With that said, I am happy you're here and am looking forward to using this blog to promote PureBebe and other great companies and products that I've come across.

Before we get into the fun stuff, I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself since Facebook pages tend to be hard to really get a feel for who a person is.

10 nifty little tidbits about myself:
1. I have 3 daughters ages 5, 3, And 1
2. I've been married for 7 years
3. I have 17 chickens in my backyard
4. I love to bake and took three cake decorating classes
5. I love cars (for beauty, don't ask me what's under the hood) and could name almost any car/truck coming down the road made within the last 10 years
6. I am a Christian
7. I am planning on homeschooling my children
8. I stay up late every night just for some alone time even though I'm watching tv with only one eye open
9. I can't stand rootbeer, mushrooms, cheap cardboard pizza, and burgers made inside in a frying pan
10. I plant a garden every year and say to myself, "This is the year I will weed diligently every day."

So there you have it! I little bit about me and who I am.
Next post will be about Lulu's in the Fluff and how YOU could win!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog. I just started one up too so I could chronicle my cloth diapering adventures and hopefully get some related reviews/giveaways up. I would love it if you would check me out!
    http://dailyadventuresofbeingmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog ladies! :) I just started mine too! Looks like we are all on the same page! :)

    www.h2owithkerri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete