Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Promotion!!



I am so excited to begin my newest business venture! Starting the cloth diaper/natural parenting store ali AND swan has been something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I am focusing on quality made WAHM products that promote baby wearing, cloth diapering, and all natural products. My goal is to find you products that are made with high standards by hard working WAHMs that have a desire to grow their business. I love to show off the beauty and creativity of moms out there that are sewing, stitching, and designing late at night while the rest of their family sleeps snugly in their beds. I know what it's like to forgo a good nights sleep because we couldn't/wouldn't give up the quality time spent with our little ones and husbands during the day light hours. It's time to reward all this hard work!!


With all the good intentions in the world, I can't do it without you! I appreciate all of you who are "Likers" of PureBebe, but now I need some love over at ali AND swan! This giveaway will be in two parts with two winners!! Yee-Haw!! (where did that come from??)

So, without further ado, I give you the August Promotion!


Prizes:

One random Liker will receive a $15 ali AND swan gift card, good toward anything in the store!!
AND
The most ambitious fan will receive a $25 gift card to ali AND swan!!



Here's how to qualify:

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Like ali AND swan and post back here with your Facebook name. You are now qualified for the $15 GC!

After you have become a "Liker" refer your friends!!


The more referrals you get, the better! The "most ambitious fan" is the fan that gets the most referrals. Your friends MUST, MUST, MUST post in the comments below that you sent them to qualify. I was lenient last time, but it was too hard to find all your friends in the Likers list (they are not alphabetical). So nag your friends and get them to post! The person who brings the most friends, gets the $25GC!

Note: When your friends post, " _______ sent me!" they are entered into the $15 drawing.

For those of you who are wondering, ali AND swan is on its way to open early September. But, if you know what you want (some items I will be carrying are posted in this photo album) you can cash in your GC before the Grand Opening.


The giveaway will end when ali AND swan reaches 400 fans. I know you guys can do it!!
So, go! Get busy!

80 comments:

  1. I like you on FB as Abbie Neary
    flutterbyenature(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you on Facebook. :)

    Katie Wickham Phillips

    khaymax at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ali and swan! Deb Lussier

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already like ali AND swan! (Kendra V)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Ali and swan on facebook!
    jolie newman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Ali & Swan on FB! (Bao N.)
    giabao.ng @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already like Ali&Swan!
    ckcallen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you on FB Wynn Keeney Przybycien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila Garrison,
    Kim Allen sent me
    sheilag66@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheila Garrison,
    I became a fan of Ali and Swan
    sheilag66@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you!!! Jessica Jones Holton :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like ali AND swan on FB and PureBebe, of course!! :)
    Tara Gross

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Ali A ND Swan on FB as Erika Frank-Poletto

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Like Ali & Swan on FB (Lindsay J)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a facebook fan! Brandy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you on facebook~ Happily Southern

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like you on FB- Sarah Harris Martin
    martinmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like you on facebook
    Nancy P.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a Facebook fan, Aubrey G.

    aubrey_ls at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked you on Facebook, Jenn Woods

    ReplyDelete
  21. I already "Like" PureBebe and ali AND swan on facebook!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥
    Kyla Jaspers

    ReplyDelete
  22. FB fan (Alesha Y Jacobsen) and Happily Southern sent me! =)
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked you on Facebook! (April Price)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like you on FB (Lori Bolden)

    bolden.lori at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like you & ali AND swan on FB {Heather Moore}

    Happily Southern sent me!

    kaleidoscopejane at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a Facebook fan - Heather Aguilar
    theaguilars at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Of course I like you on FB!

    Stacey MacWilliam

    ReplyDelete
  28. i like ali AND swan on fb
    kim mcintosh

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like ali and swan
    kristen huss
    facebook.com/kristen.huss
    husskl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tara Bercier sent me. I like you on FB

    Kotah Lee

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dibs sent me!!
    husskl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like you on facebook (Justine McD.)
    DIB's Sent me

    j.mcdilda at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i like you on fb
    stephanie girard
    chefsteph82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. dibs sent me!!
    chefsteph82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm liking now.
    Julia Misak Swenton

    ReplyDelete
  36. I "like" ali AND swan on FB! (Sarah Hull)
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like ali and swan on Facebook!
    Rebecca Huss
    rastrassbur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like you on FB.
    nelliebo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like ali AND swan on FB!
    Lindsey Galvez
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Dibs! Sent me

    Bev23anc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dibs sent me!

    diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like ali AND swan on FB!

    (James Diaperdad)

    ReplyDelete
  44. i like you on facebook.
    amerayn moone

    ZnJs Place sent me

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like ali AND swan on Facebook
    Rebecca Smith
    rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Like ali AND swan on facebook. (Heidi Larsen Kittelson)
    heidikittelson @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like ali and swan on Facebook - Heather Aguilar
    theaguilars at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  48. i like you on facebook
    robynn neilson

    bicron101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i like you on fb. Heather Martin Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like ali and swan on Facebook

    Melissa Marie Marino

    ReplyDelete
  52. Like ali and swan on FB

    Alexandra Gonzalez Murray

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like you on FB :)
    Teresa Hayden Goodlett

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like you on Facebook!!

    Jennifer Laurin

    jennifer7516@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like you on facebook

    Katie Carter

    paperfromheaven@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like ali AND swan on facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  57. FB fan: libby bloom hunt

    libby dot bloom dot hunt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. DIBS! sent me!

    coreybelle86 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like you on FB. Both pages actually. LOL.
    (April Terry Nantz)

    aprildnantz at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Dibs sent me!!

    Krystine Turner on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Facebook LOVer...err I mean Liker :o)
    e-mail pprice3@emich.edu
    FB name: Tricia Quick

    ReplyDelete
  62. like on facebook (julie grimberg)

    vbbrunette408@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like ali AND swan on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  64. Facebook Fan!
    Chantelle Marie Scott
    Dibs sent me
    ski_girl69 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete